Sunday, October 19, 2008

Barack Ohio




Grant: What is that flag that Obama's been standing in front of that looks like an American flag but instead of having the field of fifty stars representing the fifty states there's a circle? Would someone please tell me what that is. Is the circle the O for Obama? Is that what it is?

Just like he did with the plane he was using. He had the flag…uh…painted over, and the O for Obama. Now these are symptoma— these things are symptomatic of a person who would like to be a potentate. a dictator. And I really see this in this man. Hey I could be wrong. But I wouldn't say this on this great radio station if I didn't think there was some merit in this conjecture. And I stress conjecture. And so much of what we talk about is conjecture, is theory, is opinion based on intuition based on some facts based on some history. I don't wanna over dramatize this.


Intuition yes.
Facts no.
History no.
Hilarious yes.

Unconfirmed sources are alleging that after the show Grant went off on Obama's arrogant insistence that Nebraska name its biggest city after him. A potentate I tell you! He's trying to take over our pro-America states too!

1 comment:

The Ridger, FCD said...

You know you're in trouble when Michele Malkin is the voice of sanity...